A basic cookie recipe which can be adapted for different occasions. Add milk, dark or white choc chips or a combination of each. For Christmas cookies add red and green M&M's. At Easter add little candy covered Easter eggs.
Write a review
- 400g unsalted butter ar room temperature
- 200g caster sugar
- 360 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 600 plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1 pkt white and 1 pkt milk choc chips (or M&M's etc)
- Set oven to 180 C.
- Place all ingredients except the choc chips into a food processor. Blend until smooth. Fold in choc chips. Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon place balls of mixture onto baking sheet lined with baking paper. Leave space between cookies to allow them to spread. Using a fork and a glass of hot water press the cookies down slightly. Bake in a moderate oven for until starting to brown - about 15 - 16 mins.
- You can vary this recipe adding dried fruit combinations.
Bakers Twelve http://bakerstwelve.com/